QA Automation and Testing Service
Accelerate Speed with QA Automation
We design custom solutions for different QA enterprise goals. Starting with discussion and enhancements of an idea, we aim to encompass the clients exact vision into the final product. We continue with planning the scope, implementation, and multi-level testing. We recognize how application quality can significantly affect the company reputation and its future development.
We take complete responsibility for the success of an application. That’s why the precise team for us is the one that has professional QA testers behind. For folks who need to revel in positive cooperation with the development team and acquire first-rate products, we propose turning attention to Quality Assurance testing services.
Our QA Automation Testing Services
Web Test Automation Services
Our web test automation services allow accurate performance on different browsers and platforms, having numerous methods of presentation, features, and functionalities.
1)Testing in multiple browsers
3)Regression Test Report
Selenium Testing Services
Our selenium test automation helps to reduce Test Cycle instances up to 70%, by automating web app testing, functional regression tests, and automated test suites.
1)Quick Script Development
2)Robust Regression Automation
3)Easy plug-in to Engineering Architecture
SOAP Testing Services
Get the maximum benefits of SOAP technology to ensure quality by testing API’s security features, database vulnerability, stack overflow, cross-site scripting, load testing, etc.
1)Automated Service Generation
2)Testing Database Vulnerability
3)Easy plug-in to Engineering Architecture Integration
Mobile Test Automation Services
Leverage our mobile test automation services to acquire increased performance with minimum initial coding efforts, using superior Automation frameworks.
Framework and tools: Android, iOS, Appium, Espresso, and Robot Framework.
We assure you to achieve the following advantages and these are as follows:
- Better Test coverage: Maximizing the test coverage is one of the key advantages of test automation. Lots of test cases can be executed in a very less amount of time without missing the execution of any vital scenarios or cases which results in better test coverage compared to manual testing. For better test coverage it is essential to maintain the balance between manual testing and automation testing
- Reduced Cost: Initially cost can be more in streamlining all the automation processes but it saves lots of costs and gives better ROI once the automation script is built. Less manual effort is needed to execute a large volume of test scripts which saves masses of time and reduces the cost.
- Improve product quality: One of the key advantages of automation testing is improved product quality by eliminating Ñ€Ð¾Ñ•Ñ•Ñ–blÐµ human mistakes because it doesn’t forget about or overlook the things that a real person can. Therefore, professionals always recommend automated functional, regression, performance testing.
- Shorter time to market: Automated software testing reduces plenty of Test execution time and speeds up the test cycle for every release which helps companies to release the product in very little time without any delay.
- High ROI “ As we use all the complete and extensive automation testing tools that make sure the highest degree of achievement and optimum congruence for enterprise implementation.
Why Intellecto Global Services For QA Automation?
We at Intellecto Global Services, encompass every single thing that makes us deliver a quality product. From preparing Test Suites for Smoke, Functional, Regression, and Sanity tests to Execution with the knowledge of computing device and mobile app testing services, we adopt the most effective tools and processes that mitigate risks, enhance the time to market and your business.
- Professional QA testing automation services
- Cost-effective services to suit your budget
- Custom software solution that suits your business goal
- Flexible project management
- Regular communication with the team
- On-time Delivery
FAQ For QA Automation and Testing Service
Businesses can automate different types of software tests. These include the following:
- Keyword Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Regression Testing
- Black Box Testing
- Data-Driven Testing
QA and testing services are a part of our service portfolio. Intellecto Global Services has over 11 years of experience in the industry, a skilled team, and the latest tech tools that help us deliver high-quality services to our customers.
There are many software testing services we provide but here below are some of our major QA services:
- API testing
- Web & Mobile
- App Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Desktop Application Testing
- Agile Testing